Kabushibibaisha, the world's largest zipper manufacturer.
*A raisin dropped in a glass of freshchampagne will bounce up and down
continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
*A duck's quack doesn't echo. No one knows why.
*40 percent of McDonald's profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
*315 entries in Webster's 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
*On the average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
*Chocolate kills dogs! True, chocolate affects a dog's heart and nervous
system. A few ounces is enough to kill a small sized dog.
*Most lipstick contains fish scales.
*Ketchup was sold in the 1830's as a medicine.
*Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the
* Leonardo da Vinci invented scissors. Also, it took him 10 years to paint
Mona Lisa's lips.
made of wood.
*There are no clocks in Las Vegas g@mbling casin0s.
could see his moves. That's the opposite of the norm.
*The original name for the butterfly was "flutterby"!
* By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can't sink in
* Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the
mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.
* Dentists recommend that a toothbrush be kept at least six feet away from a
toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
*The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.
* The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.
*Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than the entire Nike
factory workers in Malaysia combined.
*Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot.
*Adolf Hitler's mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked
out of it by her doctor.
* The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and
Budweiser, in that order.
* "Stewardesses" is the longest word that can be typed with only the left
* To escape the grip of a crocodile's jaws, prick your fingers into its
eyeballs. It will let you go instantly.
* A mathematical wonder: 111,111,111 multiplied by 111,111,111 gives the
result 12, 345, 678, 987, 654, 321.
* The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
* The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
* The "pound" (#) key on your keyboard is called an octothorp.
* Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
* The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.
* "Dreamt" is the only word in the English language that ends in "mt".
* It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
* A cockroach can live for 10 days without a head.
* We shed 40 pounds of skin a lifetime.
*Yo-Yos were once used as weapons in the Philippines .
* Coca-Cola can be used as car oil.
* Mexico City sinks abut 10 inches a year.
* Brains are more active sleeping than watching TV.
* Blue is the favorite color of 80 percent of Americans.
* When a person shakes their head from side to side, he is saying "yes" in
Sri Lanka .
*It's against the law in Iceland to have a dog.
*The thumbnail grows the slowest, and the middle nail grows the fastest.
* The only word in the English Language with all vowels in reverse order is
"s ub c ont in ent al". *