21-year-old Russian Kristina Svechinskaya is already known as the next Anna Chapman. The girl was among four New York students who are accused of stealing at least $3 million from US accounts and another $9.5 million from UK bank accounts. The group used Zeus Trojan, which when clicked on in an attached email would monitor people’s computer activity and steal their user names and passwords. Here we've got several photos of Kristina Svechinskaya. But For many Angelina Jolie in 'Hackers' is still the sexiest female hacker ever, but this girl, Kristina Svechinskaya is at least real...
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Every one in this world know that India won the ICC Cricket World Cup 1983 as well as the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011. But there is one thing common between this to years that you would have not noticed. You may call it anything... But I just call it as an coincidence!
The common thing is... If you look at the calenders of 1983 and 2011...
And here are some more Common thing between ICC Cricket World Cup 1983 and 2011...
* Both the years World Cup was inaugurated on Thursday (09.06.1983 & 17.02.2011).
* Both the years finals played on Saturday.
* Both the years India was in Group B.
* Both the years India was on second place in the group table after the league matches.
* Both the years India won 4 out of their 6 league matches.
* Both the years in the last league match India won the toss elected to bat and bowled out and India won that match.
* Both the years India played their last league match on 20th (20.06.83 & 20.03.11).
* Both the years India played against Australia before Semifinals.
* Both the years India played their semifinal on Wednesday (22.06.83 & 30.03.11).
* Both the years the opposition finalist won their last match before Semifinals by 10 wickets (West Indies against Zimbabwe & Sri Lanka against England).
Graffiti art is an art form. The reasons, including aesthetic criteria, as to why it is an art form far outweigh the criticism of illegality, incoherence, and nonstandard presentation. The objective of this paper is to explain how graffiti art overcomes these concerns and thereby can be considered as an art form. But the Modern graffiti art often incorporates additional arts and technologies which has encouraged the use of projected images and magnetic light-emitting diodes as new media for graffiti writers. Graffiti artists constantly have the looming threat of facing consequences for displaying their graffiti. Many choose to protect their identities and reputation by remaining anonymous. The Art may be graffiti but there is some serious talent in it... Now lets look at some of the Different graffiti art from different places.